• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

ohnoitslizz

FY-19 LDO Applicant
It doesn't help every time my phone goes off I think. Is this it

I had an awards quarters today, I thought, maybe the Skipper will anouce results!.... false hope.... haha... I guess i'm glad I do not have a cell phone on deployment right now, but I do get excited everytime a message traffic email comes through my inbox... hopefully the results will be out tomorrow.... good luck guys!

Hey Longo reading back through old post you asked how many IP officers did you have sit peoples boards. My external board went like this O-5(1820, co, chair), O-5 (1110, co), O-5 (1110, xo), and O-3 (1820, ops). My internal went O-4 (1120, xo), O-4 (1120, engineer), O-3(1120 ops). How about you?

Edit: anyone think they'll do the same thing with the Nuke and CORE options like they did last year if they can't find enough qualified people?

Last edited:

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Hey Longo reading back through old post you asked how many IP officers did you have sit peoples boards. My external board went like this O-5(1820, co, chair), O-5 (1110, co), O-5 (1110, xo), and O-3 (1820, ops). My internal went O-4 (1120, xo), O-4 (1120, engineer), O-3(1120 ops). How about you?

Edit: anyone think they'll do the same thing with the Nuke and CORE options like they did last year if they can't find enough qualified people?

I had the only IP that is available in my neck of the woods.

EXT: O-5(1310, CO) O-5(1310, XO) O-4(1310, MO) O-4( 1820, OIC NCTAMS) INT: O-5 (XO, 1520) O-4 (MO, 1520) O-3(6330)

S117

Naval Aircrewman SAR Swimmer
Well hopefully they stick to their ways and post the results after the Warrant Officer message. That would be really awesome though so...

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
That was the last message before the sta-21 results came out last year. Looks like it may be tomorrow

This message shouldn't be confused with the one released before the results last year. The NAVADMIN that was released before results is the one showing the DOR for those officers that have already been selected for promotion. The list that was released yesterday was an ALNAV listing only a selection list.