• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I just got the email about the NMCI outage that is expected to start at 1500PST today until Sunday. Hope this doesn't have too much of an effect on our results.

Calraven

STA21 FY14 Core Applicant
well that is 1800 est, so I think if the message is going to be released today, it will be by then. (despite people stating that they see messages going out later PST time)

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Well guys and gals I'm not too sure if we are going to see anything this late on a Friday afternoon. It looks like we are going to have to suffer through one more weekend.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Well guys and gals I'm not too sure if we are going to see anything this late on a Friday afternoon. It looks like we are going to have to suffer through one more weekend.

THIS IS HORRIBLE. My drop date for both of my classes are on Monday by COB pst. This weeks assignments are due on Sunday. It looks like I am in for a busy weekend of studying. Oh well. This is really nothing new for me since I have been taking college classes for about the last three years now. I know the drill. Hopefully we get some closure soon.