• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

S117

Naval Aircrewman SAR Swimmer
Lol apparently you dont remember 2009 when they took till November:/ only positive was that over 200 selectees out of 700

November?! Crimeny! No I wasn't applying back then. Well you really know how to cut to the core of me MAK07717; you're so wise, like a mini Buddah

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I think that when the results came out in November, that was because there was a flood in Tennessee.

There are only 2 days to go. Luckily I had to work almost all day today. That helped keep my mind busy.

gmkhan

They will be out tomorrow just someone one the east coast wake me up when they are out because I am on the west and it will be early morning.

MAK07717

November?! Crimeny! No I wasn't applying back then. Well you really know how to cut to the core of me MAK07717; you're so wise, like a mini Buddah

Lol thats the sick joke i learned back then my first year applying, " results will be post after october 1st by navadmin" lol it doesnt state that they HAVE to be released in october. My buddy made it in 2009 had to rush all december for his flight physical and schools. I will hopefully be in the same boat as we are heading out for comteux soon.

S117

Naval Aircrewman SAR Swimmer
Lol thats the sick joke i learned back then my first year applying, " results will be post after october 1st by navadmin" lol it doesnt state that they HAVE to be released in october. My buddy made it in 2009 had to rush all december for his flight physical and schools. I will hopefully be in the same boat as we are heading out for comteux soon.
Have fun being out to sea and good luck!

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete

This is what the selection status tab states: "Information will be made available for the 14 selection cycle once selection board results have been released via NAVADMIN in October 2013. "
Hopefully it holds true.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I got this message from my mentor this morning:

I called the STA-21 office yesterday to get an update on the release of the message. The message is on PERS' desk and had been since the 18th of October. They are patiently waiting for the release with the rest of us.

Very Respectfully,
LT

Nothing that we don't already know.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I got this message from my mentor this morning:

I called the STA-21 office yesterday to get an update on the release of the message. The message is on PERS' desk and had been since the 18th of October. They are patiently waiting for the release with the rest of us.

Very Respectfully,
LT

Nothing that we don't already know.

I have had this feeling for a while now (about 29 days), but I think that the message is probably going to hit real real real soon. It does always seem to come out right as you least expect it.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I have had this feeling for a while now (about 29 days), but I think that the message is probably going to hit real real real soon. It does always seem to come out right as you least expect it.

I been feeling the results are close for the entire month too.

go_navy

Not really anything we didn't already know, but my Chain called up to CNP's office and they are the ones that have it. It's not with NPC, it's at the final step and on his desk. Word from them was expect it out this week at the latest.