• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
241950Z OCT 13 NAVADMIN 278/13 SUBJ: FY-14 GRADUATE SCHOOL OPPORTUNITIES AT MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND WOODS HOLE OCEANOGRAPHIC INSTITUTION

S117

Naval Aircrewman SAR Swimmer
Long time lurker, first time poster

AWR2 (NAC/AW) Cody Chase
1st time applying, Pilot program

I've been following this discussion for awhile now (admin got around to giving my profile the thumbs up), it's been difficult being at sea waiting for "weekends" to finish up, can't wait for the damn results to finally post!

P.S. Sorry to add to the disappointment Popo

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
You guys don't even understand how excited I was to rush back and check the traffic and still nothing. I got a missed call during GMT from a number on base and it really got me excited. I called it back and it turns out it was the Navy college office asking me to turn in my TA for class that starts Monday. :-/ ... Lets all keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Tungsten

You guys don't even understand how excited I was to rush back and check the traffic and still nothing. I got a missed call during GMT from a number on base and it really got me excited. I called it back and it turns out it was the Navy college office asking me to turn in my TA for class that starts Monday. :-/ ... Lets all keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

What do you mean we don't understand? We have all been on pins and needles for almost a month now. The suspense is starting to really wear on me

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
What do you mean we don't understand? We have all been on pins and needles for almost a month now. The suspense is starting to really wear on me

This is true ..... what was I thinking?? the phone call is what really got me going though.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Which is why we didn't have a single message post on Wednesday .... I figured something was up since we weren't seeing any action....

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Which is why we didn't have a single message post on Wednesday .... I figured something was up since we weren't seeing any action....

Yeah I skimmed over the article, only looking at dates. The 23rd was yesterday, and no messages. I think that this FY has been the worst wait for me. I did a good job not really paying too much attention to it all until mid month. But now I am constantly thinking about the results. Grrrrr........ Maybe tomorrow?