• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

Tungsten

long time lurker, first time poster

EOD2 (EWS/SW/AW) Nicholas Clark
Applying for EOD option for FY-14
1st time applying

I share the congenial disbelief that the results have yet to be posted. I do not understand what the hold up is but hope that it gets resolved within the coming days. How has everyone been handling the postponement of the results?

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Well I was wrong, not today. Oh well.

I keep expecting to log on here and see a list of names posted, hopefully see mine, and then think that somebody made a fake list with our names on it just to mess with us.

DANG3R M0US3

Lets see if they hold true to the Thursday/Friday release day of the previous 4 years. I really don't want another week of waiting like this one.

Doc B-dorf

No FY15 Program for me! Almost done w/school!
Well the bonus part of all this sitting around is that it gives me time to study for my HMC exam.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
There has been a message released every weekday since last Wednesday but we didn't have anything yesterday?? hmmmmmm ....