• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Another Navadmin just came out and it is not it. It is 316/12 Subj:
ACTIVE DUTY PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY GRADES OF
CAPTAIN, COMMANDER, LIEUTENANT COMMANDER, AND LIEUTENANT, LINE AND
PAGE 02 RUEOMFA8642 UNCLAS
STAFF CORPS, AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER W5, W4 AND W3//
It is signed by VADM Van Buskirk

Beat me to it. Nice job.

A.H.

"Billy the Kid"
I'm just going to stop looking at Outlook...my messages show up a few minutes later than they do on here!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Damn you guys are fast ... I just switched screens to post the news and it's already OLD news on this forum ... hahaha .... I feel it coming guys !!!

bcsmith

FY 12 Core Alternate
New Navadmin 317/12
NAVY RESERVE PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADES OF CAPTAIN, COMMANDER, LI
EUTENANT COMMANDER, AND LIEUTENANT, LINE AND STAFF CORPS, AND
UNCLASSIFIED/
Signed by VADM Van Buskirk again

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
New Navadmin 317/12
NAVY RESERVE PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADES OF CAPTAIN, COMMANDER, LI
EUTENANT COMMANDER, AND LIEUTENANT, LINE AND STAFF CORPS, AND
UNCLASSIFIED/
Signed by VADM Van Buskirk again

Thanks for the update but its a day late and dollar short .... haha . :rolleyes:

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I wish i had the will power just to not check until morning, but im in physics checking my phone every 10 minutes.

Jonny Coreson

I know this had to have been answered before, but on the required and the receive part on the "Past PRT's with good or higher":

Required = 3
Received = 2

One of my PRT's was a "Good low", but by today's standard that would have been a "Good"... is my life over?

I'd call Mr. Straten or whatever his name is. That happened to me last year.

On a lighter note. I don't think we clearly answered whether or not a third party would know before the message. I know in past years the advancement would come out maybe days before the official word. I got pulled into my COs office and tongue lashed for like 3 minutes. In my head I was like "I've been nothing but good, what is up with this fella." Then he started cranking on my uniform. Without looking down I was sure I looked like absolute shit. So sure I started apologizing. Then he laughed and the CMC and my DIVO laughed as they walked in from the adjoining office.

Moral of the story. I hope I get ridiculously chewed out by my CO today. Even if it's warranted I'll be excited for the reveal.. I hope there's a reveal..