• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
This grading system is lame. I got another negative because of my comment. Why even comment on here anymore? Oh well.

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Well, I was off the grid for a few days, but I'm back at it. I had watch Sunday night/Monday morning (0000-0800), and it was torture because we had no internet connectivity. It was just just Quarter Deck Watch. Very quiet; no phone calls or anything... So, it was pretty much just torture to have to sit there and think about all of this stuff. Had yesterday off though. Can't believe results aren't out yet. At this point I'm just hoping we don't have to wait for November. I'm going home (Kansas City) over Veteran's Day, and it sure would be nice to let some of my friends and family know some good news in person! :)

visanoven

ENC -> OC
seriously, starting to get a little worried. The last time they were this late, they didnt come out until November. Not that it's going to stop me from checking 30 time a day...

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
seriously, starting to get a little worried. The last time they were this late, they didnt come out until November. Not that it's going to stop me from checking 30 time a day...

If I remember correctly, the last time the results came out in NOV, it was due to the flooding that happened in Millington, TN.

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I think they'll be out today. I also though that every day for the last week and a half though so dont listen to me.