• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

exNavyOffRec

I wouldn't give them a 26% selection rate. I would only count those that were qualified candidates. So more like 31 selectees out of 35 qualified candidates, 89% selection rate. Really weird that almost 100 nuke packages received were not qualified. Maybe since they know this is becoming a nuke program a bunch of them just threw together whatever they could and mailed them in. I really hope this program mounts a comeback for non-nukes.

Since they had a goal of 35 but only picked 31 that indicates to me that 4 were qualified but not good enough for selection,

Your thinking is right, you should go with qualified for figuring out the selection rate.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I heard something interesting today, and I am wondering if anybody can actually shed some FACT on this.

When the board starts to look at packages, they start with a stack of alternates from the year before.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Congratz to all those who were selected! I was wondering if any of the selectees would be willing to e-mail me a copy of their package? I'm the Officer Program Coordinator for my command and I'm working on FY-14 packages... just want to see what a competitive package looks like.

Thanks!