• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Relax guys .... we will have results by the end of the week for sure ... hopefully its earlier but we have to plan for the worst ...:confused: <<< this is me relaxing ... haha

Ryan Martens

FY-11-13 Applicant
Hey guys, just to put something out there that hopefully will help someone. You put in the work on your package, you did your interviews, you took the tests. If they don't want you, then who do they want? My Lieutenant told me that and it has put me a little more at ease. Just relax and enjoy the ride.

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Nobody should be listnening to anyone. We are all in the dark!!

It's all speculation, but it passes the time. Not sure if it helps; actually, it probably makes it worse. But, I guess we're all just gluttons for punishment... ;)

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
I just had a glitch in my internet connection and I got a wierd prompt when I tried to refresh the NICE site and this page... I seriously think the PS2 I sit next to is going to slap me if I keep freaking about this stuff...

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I just had a glitch in my internet connection and I got a wierd prompt when I tried to refresh the NICE site and this page... I seriously think the PS2 I sit next to is going to slap me if I keep freaking about this stuff...

Both of my office mates have wanted to slap me since Monday LAST WEEK ... haha ..

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
1343495494613_4006044.png

cricechex

Is it really a surprise that this is taking so long even when it is likely the message has been in the Admirals department for a few weeks at least? I submitted my package to my chain of command on April 15th and it didn't get to the skipper's desk until mid June! I was even following up with each person at least twice a week to ensure it kept moving.

Unless something is a priority to the individual or made the priority from a higher authority, people tend to sit on things for days/weeks. And yet I continue to hawk message traffic and this forum every few minutes in hope that someone is going to push the message. With the information shared through pm(see previous posts), I surmize the message could be released by Friday, maybe.....