• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters
Ive been having results-related dreams for the past week. Usually that i made it, which is strange because i seriously dont think i will, but it makes me happy when i wake up until i notice that its just another day of waiting.
Same here...Last week I had a couple of "results-related" dreams.....I would be ridiculously happy, wake up still happy, and then instantly realize "It was all a dream"

exNavyOffRec

So it's almost 1800 here in Okinawa time. That means another restless night wondering if the results will come out! Either way, I got word that the pentagon billet for my rank opened up. With any luck I'll be working under N1. I'm going HR so that would put me right in their sphere of influence. I might look to get an HR mentor either way.. Did anyone here look to a JO to be an official mentor? My COC pushed for me to get a 1st class instead..

If you get picked up this your good for you, if not I would think hard before putting in for HR again, the reason is they are pushing more HR officers into recruiting duty and the billets they are being pushed into are long hours/high pressure jobs, if you do good you will be on the track to be a CO, if you do ok or poor you will probably be holed away somewhere.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
If anyone would like to know what was said, shoot me a PM. I don't want to post in on the forum for fear of getting everyone's hopes up. But I'm happy to relay what was said if someone wants to take a ride on an emotional roller coaster.

Well I just bought me a ticket for that ride. I want to ride in the front.

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Whatever happened to Daniel? He was on here posting some, apparently good info, but now he isn't saying much. I think he found out already and now he had to remove himself from air warriors before he spilled the beans.

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Ha I don't know if I did. Still waiting on results just like everyone else. Derrick knows as much as I do lol but I hope everyone on this forum makes it because we're all certainly engaged enough