• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I know this had to have been answered before, but on the required and the receive part on the "Past PRT's with good or higher":

Required = 3
Received = 2

One of my PRT's was a "Good low", but by today's standard that would have been a "Good"... is my life over?

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Just got crazy psyched out. I just got a phone call from an unknown number, and I am in Italy so no telemarketer or anything...turns out it was the guy I sold my car to. NO!!!! My wife laughed :)

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I'm not sure how much longer I can wait guys ... Its serioulsy eating me up from the inside .... I feel like im posessed with a demon .. haha .. did you guys see the movie devil inside?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I know this had to have been answered before, but on the required and the receive part on the "Past PRT's with good or higher":

Required = 3
Received = 2

One of my PRT's was a "Good low", but by today's standard that would have been a "Good"... is my life over?

I dont think you life is over ..... but Im not too sure what they converted those older scores to ...

bcsmith

FY 12 Core Alternate
Another Navadmin just came out and it is not it. It is 316/12 Subj:
ACTIVE DUTY PROMOTIONS TO THE PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY GRADES OF
CAPTAIN, COMMANDER, LIEUTENANT COMMANDER, AND LIEUTENANT, LINE AND
PAGE 02 RUEOMFA8642 UNCLAS
STAFF CORPS, AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER W5, W4 AND W3//
It is signed by VADM Van Buskirk