• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
Yup, I'm at the point now where I'm saying the results will be out when they're out. No use pulling my hair out over it anymore. Besides, my calculus class kicks off today and I can't afford any distractions.

visanoven

ENC -> OC
Yup, I'm at the point now where I'm saying the results will be out when they're out. No use pulling my hair out over it anymore. Besides, my calculus class kicks off today and I can't afford any distractions.
Calculus is certainly not the class for distractions!

J_McFarland

Fortunately, I did not realize it was this time of year again until Friday evening... I enjoyed my weekend but now I KNOW I will be glued to this damn laptop and the F5 button until the results are posted. Come on results!

visanoven

ENC -> OC
This forum has become an addiction, I am in JIT right now and can't focus on anything they are teaching. I just need results!

visanoven

ENC -> OC
Eventually you will see the navadmin on NPC. You can get them here first though, there a few ppl monitoring message traffic.

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I seriously had a nightmare last night that the list came out and it was 50 nukes ... woke up at about 2am
Ive been having results-related dreams for the past week. Usually that i made it, which is strange because i seriously dont think i will, but it makes me happy when i wake up until i notice that its just another day of waiting.