• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
Well... Friday's done... alright... starting to get just the wee bit amount of pissed. Let's, I guess, hope for next Friday... Lord knows how hard it is to post results... hmmmmmmm. I mean, you gotta have it signed... and then you have to send it out... did I lose anyone?

exNavyOffRec

Maybe we'll get lucky and ill see you there in the spring as OC's. CNO said at his all hands call in groton that the fleet is hurting for EDO's. Just waiting to see if that translates to more STA-21 selectees or not.

I can shed some light on this, what they are hurting on is an immediate need, the EDO community is tiny so just a couple people short translates to big percentage of what they needed, last year the EDO community was so picky they passed over people they needed instead of taking what they had to choose from, they are trying to get more people in directly that already have Masters vice taking people that have Bachelors.

They have effectively identified the manning fix already as they selected 6 times the number of people for EDO this year compared to last year to go to OCS.

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I'm not sure if that's bad news for me or not, so I'm going to ignore it for now because I don't need any more bad news. Found out last night my duty got switched from Sunday to today, so I guess I'll be watching message traffic all day today.

bcsmith

FY 12 Core Alternate
I just checked message traffic and it is not out. There are also no messages released from VADM Van Buskirk today either.

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
I just checked message traffic and it is not out. There are also no messages released from VADM Van Buskirk today either.
Story of our lives huh? I'm going wine tasting today with my wife and some friends. Hoping some vino takes my mind off this ridiculous wait.

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
Well, just started my calculus class and it makes my brain mushy. Wish these results would come out so I could just concentrate on my class...Gar! Here's to next week, though

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
My calculus final exam is due this Sunday...thank god it's over.I start intro to computer software design on monday .I'm actually pretty excited for that one.

Macgyver

Usually during the year of Presidential Elections results do not come out until beginning of Nov, the trend shown by previous years.

Lui

OCS Applicant
For some reason I don't think VADM Van Buskirk is thinking about this message as much as us.