• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
I heard similar things about the EDO community. One of the selectee's from last year worked for PHD as an FC1. He was told that the EDO community was looking to increase both their NROTC and STA-21 accessions, vice lateral conversions who don't always have the engineering background. I have slim hopes of that idea not being affected by the budget problems.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
My body is trying sooooooo hard to leave work right now but my mind won't let it ..... haha... The force is too strong....

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I heard similar things about the EDO community. One of the selectee's from last year worked for PHD as an FC1. He was told that the EDO community was looking to increase both their NROTC and STA-21 accessions, vice lateral conversions who don't always have the engineering background. I have slim hopes of that idea not being affected by the budget problems.

I have slim hopes of getting selected period with the numbers being so low. But, when the CNO said that, i couldnt help but get a little bit optimistic. I just want to know and move on, one way or another, just like everyone else here im sure.

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I have slim hopes of getting selected period with the numbers being so low. But, when the CNO said that, i couldnt help but get a little bit optimistic. I just want to know and move on, one way or another, just like everyone else here im sure.

I just like to read this post out in Morgan Freeman's voice... It brings me comfort.
Morgan_Freeman1.jpg

Andyb765

Anybody have the stones to call N1 and ask them when the message is going to be released. I just googled N1 Navy and found the office numbers.........