• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

MONEYMIKE7

I got Ur "tact" my friend... You don't give two shits about the next person in this forum, as long as your name is on that 52 person list... And as for for you and Ur posse dropping Ur random "shipmate" and "my sailors" good luck next year!

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Moneymike is taking a little break. I've deleted his negative rep given. What's the deal with this guy? Did he just come out of left field?

Reactions: Lui

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
I got Ur "tact" my friend... You don't give two shits about the next person in this forum, as long as your name is on that 52 person list... And as for for you and Ur posse dropping Ur random "shipmate" and "my sailors" good luck next year!
Fellow sea warrior (forgot about that one, huh?), I do not understand why you are so angry. I am most sure that you will be selected-- I can only hope now to get selected myself so that I may have the honor of serving next to such an intelligent, capable person as you have shown yourself to be. One might infer, from your need for the 'no BS', cut-to-the-chase, 'no gossip' type forum, that you would not be the type to like drama. Apparently I was wrong, because this forum was relatively drama-free prior to your arrival. I see that your participation in this forum has been 'moderated' and it brings me great sorrow to bid adieux to someone that just may be my intellectual equal. Best of luck to you in your future endevours.

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
If it does come today (which it won't), Im on duty again watching message traffic. Guaranteed to make my duty day seem to last 5x longer.

Reactions: Lui

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
1346370922967_6524961.png
brainstorm-blame-workplace-ecard-someecards.jpg

Lui

OCS Applicant
I will take ownership for my actions !!!:confused:
You missing the point. I am going to blame you for the Admirals actions or lack there of. Someone has to be blamed and he is to intimidating for me to blame. Plus, based on your photo, it looks like you can carry the weight. :p