• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Lui

OCS Applicant
I might have to give up football if WVU keeps playing this way. When's a man supposed to burn a couch if they don't keep winning.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Whats with the dislike ?? lol ... seems like people are just handing em out these days?

I tried to counteract that for you. The dislike button should be removed. If somebody is going to rate something as a dislike, it should require a response also. Its actually kind of lame that that button is even there.

MONEYMIKE7

How bout instead of being a female and spreading gossip... Contribute actual meaning to this forum... That's why an officer in my command told me to "never pay attn"

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
How bout instead of being a female and spreading gossip... Contribute actual meaning to this forum... That's why an officer in my command told me to "never pay attn"

1345577307158_9434538.png

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
O
Out of all the posts you could have disliked, why did you choose one in which Longo was just asking if someone was watching message traffic? He wasn't gossiping and, while I agree that most likely results will not come out this weekend, it isn't impossible either. Longo, I'm sure, as all of us are, is just ready for the wait to be over. And the reference to females... it's called 'tact', my friend. Lets have a good, clean forum, ladies and gents... a forum we can pass on to future generations, our children's children... a safe haven for all wanna-be officers... can I get an 'Amen'!?!

O
Out of all the posts you could have disliked, why did you choose one in which Longo was just asking if someone was watching message traffic? He wasn't gossiping and, while I agree that most likely results will not come out this weekend, it isn't impossible either. Longo, I'm sure, as all of us are, is just ready for the wait to be over. And the reference to females... it's called 'tact', my friend. Lets have a good, clean forum, ladies and gents... a forum we can pass on to future generations, our children's children... a safe haven for all wanna-be officers... can I get an 'Amen'!?!
Amen!

MONEYMIKE7

O

The board won't base their decision on your politically correct forum post... Might as well be Facebook...