• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Lui

OCS Applicant
There hasn't been a single person messing with us acting like results are out when there not. I am surprised. We had one or two faints a day last year at this time.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
There hasn't been a single person messing with us acting like results are out when there not. I am surprised. We had one or two faints a day last year at this time.

At this point in time ... that would just be wrong .... this would be me >>>>>:mad:

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I wouldn't want a red dot on my head .... haha .... There are some pretty powerful administrative personnel on this forum who could probably easily sabatoge my life ..

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
7851903b09fb0762d97a5ded8b56d23f0f.png

omararw

FY-12 Pilot Ready to fly Navy!
NAVADMIN 310/12
OMFG my heart stopped, I saw FY13 and I thought it was the one ! lets go with the release!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
NEW NAVAL MESSAGE ... Not for us though.

NAVADMIN 310/12
SUBJ: FY13 UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY GRADUATE EDUCATION PLUS TEACHING PROGRAM

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
This last message was signed by VADM Van Buskirk ...... we are sooooooo close .... We want results !! we want results ... we want results !!! haha

Keith Delgado

FY-12 Med Corps Alternate
I finally have an internet connection! I'm underway and anxious! I've been having my wife copy and email me pages from this thread. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in this wait! Goodluck to everyone!! I read the budget that only shows 50 selectees, I hope to God that's not correct! Well, maybe tomorrow ladies and gents...

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I finally have an internet connection! I'm underway and anxious! I've been having my wife copy and email me pages from this thread. I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in this wait! Goodluck to everyone!! I read the budget that only shows 50 selectees, I hope to God that's not correct! Well, maybe tomorrow ladies and gents...

It sucks that I brought that bad news to everyone, and I hope that it is wrong also. But look at it like this. What if they released the results right now and you saw only 50 selects and did not know that they were going to select only that many? That would have been like a big kick in the junk. I think knowing it will soften the blow a little this way (either way, it will still hurt).