• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
It's pretty quiet on here today... I'm assuming that most of us are under the assumption that the result were either going to be out on Tuesday or Friday? I've never been so anxious for Friday to be here and it not be because of the weekend...

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
It's pretty quiet on here today... I'm assuming that most of us are under the assumption that the result were either going to be out on Tuesday or Friday? I've never been so anxious for Friday to be here and it not be because of the weekend...
Yeah not much to talk about today. A_Longo summed it up with his postcard. lol

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
Not happening. I like the Aggies, got accepted and almost went there after high school, but I was raised an LSU fan.

hippievan

Not happening. I like the Aggies, got accepted and almost went there after high school, but I was raised an LSU fan.
Haha see I grew up an Aggie and went there for a little bit, that's why my daughter has that A&M beanie on in my picture. :) It's going to be a true test to show much Manziel and defense have grown since Florida. I'm not counting on the defense too much, but we could easily be surprised!

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
Is that where you're going if you get accepted? It started out as my #1 but eventually moved off the list due to how far away it is.

hippievan

Is that where you're going if you get accepted? It started out as my #1 but eventually moved off the list due to how far away it is.
I eventually took A&M off my list just cause nobody from family lives in Texas anymore, and wife's family is all nearby Penn State. Texas A&M and Penn State have one of the best engineering schools in the nation. If selected its tough to miss out on all those traditions. And now them being in the SEC, Longo you are going to have such a great time down there.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I eventually took A&M off my list just cause nobody from family lives in Texas anymore, and wife's family is all nearby Penn State. Texas A&M and Penn State have one of the best engineering schools in the nation. If selected its tough to miss out on all those traditions. And now them being in the SEC, Longo you are going to have such a great time down there.

And their Computer Science program is in the Dwight Look College of Engineering. :cool: