• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
It's down for me, too. I checked FLTMPS to see if I could get lucky and see STA-21 data - No luck.

Yea. This is driving me nuts. My heart skips at least two beats everytime the internet hickups...

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Yea. This is driving me nuts. My heart skips at least two beats everytime the internet hickups...
1332390778482_2106721.png

My BOL is having the same thing..... just a network error though, so I dont think it's because of us..... or is it??

In the DOD, we have classified documents leaked all the time... Why can't the results be leaked?! Of course I'm kidding. It's actually a good thing that the results are locked down so tightly. There is hope for the United States Navy yet! :)

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
In the DOD, we have classified documents leaked all the time... Why can't the results be leaked?! Of course I'm kidding. It's actually a good thing that the results are locked down so tightly. There is hope for the United States Navy yet! :)

The problem I'm having is that there are multiple people who have seen the list and know my fate before I do .... It hurts deep down inside.

Lui

OCS Applicant
I'm sure if they had been leaked they would have released them by now.