• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
That's weird though... I know the message shows it being released from us here at OPNAV... why would BUPERS-- idk anymore guys. I'm officially lost after talking on the phone with BUPERS.

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
I have to say, it is definitely a bit easier waiting for results the second time around. Still anxious, but by this time last year I was a wreck.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
On a brighter note ... I just bought tickets to the Killswitch Engage/Shadows Fall concert in Seattle ..... its gonna be awesome ... I just listened to the light that blinds by Shadows fall and it got me pretty motivated ... if you've never heard it, you should youtube it.

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
I have to say, it is definitely a bit easier waiting for results the second time around. Still anxious, but by this time last year I was a wreck.
Thanks, big help. :) Well fellas I am off for the night, it's 2130 here, and now that i have a 13 month old, it is wayyyyyyyy past my bedtime.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
How many of you have already completed your commission physical ?? My doc is being a douche and giving me the run around .... its pretty annoying ...

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Well guys ... Its 1417 PST and nothing coming across message traffic .... Looks like we have another day down ...

A.H.

"Billy the Kid"
Well I'm sort of glad that I'm working flight schedule... By the time I come into work, most of the day has went by. Keeps my F5 key from getting worn out!

jbrown10

Hey guys... I've never posted on here before or anything but I'm a CTR2 (prior AT), I've been in for a little over 7 years and this is my second year applying for the nurse corps option... I've occasionally checked out the posts on here hoping for some hard to find info on when we might be seeing some results lol... Anyway, I stumbled on this link the other day and thought you guys might wanna have a look, I'm not sure if you've seen it, but it has the number of candidates that they're looking for for each option :)

http://www1.netc.navy.mil/nstc/nstc...500- FY13 Officer Accessions_092112.pdf#page5

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
Hey guys... I've never posted on here before or anything but I'm a CTR2 (prior AT), I've been in for a little over 7 years and this is my second year applying for the nurse corps option... I've occasionally checked out the posts on here hoping for some hard to find info on when we might be seeing some results lol... Anyway, I stumbled on this link the other day and thought you guys might wanna have a look, I'm not sure if you've seen it, but it has the number of candidates that they're looking for for each option :)

http://www1.netc.navy.mil/nstc/nstc_Directives/NSTC_Notices/NSTCNOTE 1500- FY13 Officer Accessions_092112.pdf#page5

This was posted a few pages back. It's easy to misread those numbers, but they are for those already in the STA-21 program that are commissioning this year, not how many are getting selected.