• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

HOPEIMSELECTED4STA-21

FY12 & 13 CORE Applicant
Oct. 22nd...that's the day I predict the results will be out. I would like them sometime this week though. Anyone in the forum stationed in Hawaii?

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
Message traffic is quiet today, im thinking Friday now. Dont know how the FY10 guys survived with their results not coming out till november 12th.

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Message traffic is quiet today, im thinking Friday now. Dont know how the FY10 guys survived with their results not coming out till november 12th.

You're probably right. I realistically thought it would be later this weak, but I was really HOPING for today...

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
There he is the man of the hour, Daniel no time for school talk, you have some investigations to conduct. Just kidding, good morning to all of y'all on the east coast.
He's not kidding, though. You made promises... beautiful, promising promises... and I still have faith in you.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Most Navadmins come through message traffic around 0700 and 1400 PST .... So ... if we dont have anything by 1400 this afternoon, we will have to roll the wait to tomorrow... then the next day... then the next day ... then the next day ... until Friday afternoon. haha

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Most Navadmins come through message traffic around 0700 and 1400 PST .... So ... if we dont have anything by 1400 this afternoon, we will have to roll the wait to tomorrow... then the next day... then the next day ... then the next day ... until Friday afternoon. haha
Yep he's losing it, can someone get over there and talk him down?!?! Haha just kidding

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Any takers on emailing Mr.Straten about possible quotas/Fleet Brief ??? That would probably drive me even more insane .... but hey its worth a shot ...

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Just got some bad news from my fellow YN in N1. He said the message is being reviewed by their legal department right now and it can take a while in that office. He further explained they usually only release messages on Mondays--

Conclusively, he said not to expect it this week.

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Just got some bad news from my fellow YN in N1. He said the message is being reviewed by their legal department right now and it can take a while in that office. He further explained they usually only release messages on Mondays--

Release where, because results before have come on Thursdays/Fridays? I am a little confused, I think they are messing with you.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None

You totally could have kept that to yourself Daniel ...... My week has been totally ruined ..... AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH .. haha .. why the hell does a legal department have to review a selectees list ??