• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
What the hay, I'll send him an email. He's only corresponded with me once before.

EDIT: Just joking, Longo beat me to it

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Release where, because results before have come on Thursdays/Fridays? I am a little confused, I think they are messing with you.

Well I'm sure he means messages as a whole, not just the STA-21 Selectee list. I'm sure they know how antsy every one in the Navy is getting and they'll make an exception as they have in the prior years. I just hate that there isn't a person in charge that sets a deadline for when it is suppose to be out.

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Done .... Ill let you guys know when I get a reply ...
Ok sorry I couldn't resist I called. They said "it's in its last stage of bupers before the admiral signs it, it has been under review for 3 weeks now. We anticipate it to be released by the end of this week". Word for word, I wouldn't lie to y'all.

hippievan

Sorry I forgot to add that he said "of course it is dependent on the admiral's schedule". Daniel this where you come in, where is the admiral? lol

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
Ok sorry I couldn't resist I called. They said "it's in its last stage of bupers before the admiral signs it, it has been under review for 3 weeks now. We anticipate it to be released by the end of this week". Word for word, I wouldn't lie to y'all.
Who did you call? Mr. Straten?

breadandbutter

FY-12 Specwar Alternate
No this time I talked to Mike Paros. He was very nice about it, he understood everyones frustration. This is where he began with "it's in its last stage....".
Well way to bring back some hope after Daniel just crushed everyone's dreams. Hope Mr. Paros is right.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Hopefully the YNs are just messing with Daniel because they know how excited he is and hopefully Mike isn't just saying that to everyone who calls .... and Hopefully we get results tomorrow ..... :confused:

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3

I called a PS that I know over at BUPERS and she confirmed that information

hippievan

Hopefully the YNs are just messing with Daniel because they know how excited he is and hopefully Mike isn't just saying that to everyone who calls .... and Hopefully we get results tomorrow ..... :confused:
hahahaha oh man you really are gone!!! I am sure everyone anticipates that this will be the week. History, except for a few hiccups, has been the third week in October, and you know have the much the Navy loves redundancy. :)