• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Blues1946

FY-13 IW applicant
They came out in message traffic before they hit npc or the sta-21 this site. people cut and pasted them from there. I asked my command for access to the folder and was able to keep hitting refresh there and saw them before any other site had results.

It will be posted under this one or someone will post a link.
Awesome, I hope there are at least 2 spots for IW so we both get picked up Lui!

Lui

OCS Applicant
Awesome, I hope there are at least 2 spots for IW so we both get picked up Lui!
Me too. Hopefully applications are down this year since pickup was so low last year. I think we are the only two admited IW applicants on this board so far this year.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Me too. Hopefully applications are down this year since pickup was so low last year. I think we are the only two admited IW applicants on this board so far this year.

IW is a tough one (as they all are). But what I mean is the age factor. A lot of people who can't apply for Core/Pilot/NFO, or any other programs that are age restricting, apply for IW. Nothing wrong with it, but just noting that fact. Best of luck to those who have applied and are active on this forum. Hopefully they do increase the slots from just one.

I also hope that the decrease of people on this forum will be reflected in the results also. I just signed up for two more college classes that start on the 22nd. Hopefully I won't actually have to take them.

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
IW is a tough one (as they all are). But what I mean is the age factor. A lot of people who can't apply for Core/Pilot/NFO, or any other programs that are age restricting, apply for IW. Nothing wrong with it, but just noting that fact. Best of luck to those who have applied and are active on this forum. Hopefully they do increase the slots from just one.

I also hope that the decrease of people on this forum will be reflected in the results also. I just signed up for two more college classes that start on the 22nd. Hopefully I won't actually have to take them.

IW is just like CEC, no fun. The "age factor" is rough, going against established chiefs and first classes. I don't know why they lowered the age to 29 for core, I would have loved to apply for it as well.

I with you popo jijo, no more TA classes for us!

A.H.

"Billy the Kid"
Popo Jijo... I'm in the same boat as you: I signed up for 2 courses from TESC on the 29th. Hopefully we won't have to take them!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
you guys know that if we are selected then we wont even be off to NSI until about Feb time frame so if your classes will be completed by that time, you could still take them. You will have to get another official transcript right before you start classes with your university. I am going to continue to knock out the tougher classes now in hope of being selected ...the wait is seriously killing me too ... I have tons of family and friends hoping and praying for me so hopefully all the hard work will pay off ... Good luck to everyone ... almost another day off the chopping block .. at least we have a holiday on Monday so those three days will go by a bit quicker....

A.H.

"Billy the Kid"
Only problem I have: I have more credits than most schools will allow to transfer in.

Lui

OCS Applicant
IW is just like CEC, no fun. The "age factor" is rough, going against established chiefs and first classes. I don't know why they lowered the age to 29 for core, I would have loved to apply for it as well.
Age is my biggest factor. I would be much more confident if core were an option.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I kept telling myself that I wouldn't get on this site this weekend but its an irresistible urge haha. Hows everyone holding up ??? I wish the weekdays flew by as fast as the weekend does ......

tmcgee7

Nuke MM1
I said the same thing. I even checked the navadmins, knowing there wasn't going to be anything. Going to be getting ridiculous probably starting this Friday.

Andyb765

I'm actually surprised this site hasn't been busier, but its kind of nice. I dont have to get on and check the NAVADMINs, I just see that we are still on pg. 22 and know the results aren't out yet.

Lui

OCS Applicant
I'm actually surprised this site hasn't been busier, but its kind of nice. I dont have to get on and check the NAVADMINs, I just see that we are still on pg. 22 and know the results aren't out yet.

Amen to that. My F5 key needs a break this year. I'll stick to this site.

What do you think? Your command will know first? or You will find out first?
I recently transferred into a training command and honestly don't think they know I have an application in. Truthfully, I doubt the front office knows who I am. That being said, I am sure I will find out first.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
What do you think? Your command will know first? or You will find out first?
I have a strong feeling that we will all find out at the same time once the message is released on NPC ... we might get lucky and have a leaked message from someone's CO. ... There's always that CO who will just email you what he/she has ... that would be nice .. hopefully the AW super moderators dot pull it off so quick though .... haha