• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Alright...I guess I'm one of "those guys" who doesn't keep up with this thread much until it's crunch time.... I've really been trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of things, but now everyone in my command that knows that I submitted a package is starting to pester me about the results and what not... This year has been flying by, but I know that October will be the longest/slowest month of the year. Good luck to all (both in getting selected and surviving the dreaded wait).

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good luck to all (both in getting selected and surviving the dreaded wait).

Truly worthwhile goals (and this one is...), usually require great patience, hard work, some luck, & some pain. Believe me, a successful outcome is WELL worth it... good luck to all!;)
Patch USN Wings.gif
*Keep eyes on the prize!
BzB

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Interesting. What did you ask him exactly?

This is what I sent to him, he and I have spoke a couple times before and he knows I like to joke around, I think his answer was just that in his dry sense of humor way. It's hard to tell through reading, you never know what emotions that person was putting into the message, so I could be completely wrong...whoops.

Mr. Straten,

I was hoping to see if you might be able to divulge any information for all us anxious souls? Possibly, when did the board finish; how many applicants were there, stuff that can fuel our impatient and racing minds.

As always thank you again for your help and paitence.

V/r,

MM1 Van Ostenbridge

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
One of the pilots in my squadron (who is a product of STA-21 himself) just informed me that the board is over and done with. I asked him where he got his info, but he told me he couldn't tell me... He's one of those guys that likes to bust my chops from time to time, so I'm not sure if I can trust him on this one or not. I know it doesn't really matter, and I actually think it makes the anticipation even greater. Oh well. Just thought I'd share.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
One of the pilots in my squadron (who is a product of STA-21 himself) just informed me that the board is over and done with. I asked him where he got his info, but he told me he couldn't tell me... He's one of those guys that likes to bust my chops from time to time, so I'm not sure if I can trust him on this one or not. I know it doesn't really matter, and I actually think it makes the anticipation even greater. Oh well. Just thought I'd share.
Thats messed up haha ... its always those officers who bust your chops the most that are the ones who hope the best for you ... Less than three weeks fellas .. Hang in there ... In the meantime lets focus on some FOOTBALL

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
Do you always have people asking you "are you sure that you're ready for the SWO life?" It happens to me all the time and its actually quite irritating. Getting your foot in the door is the first step to actually walking through. I have 23<x>33 with x being the number of days until results. What do you guys think?
Yep, they always seem so shocked that I'm applying for SWO - as if I must be out of my mind or something. As pretty much all of the officers on my boards were pilots, it was even more dramatic. You're right, though. Foot through the door to walk through. I'm hoping I won't have to wait until the end of the month for results, though - more anxious than I could say, just like everyone else.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Just to track the number of views this page will get this month, I will post the current count:

21,500 views as of right now.

Good luck to everybody who did apply and is active on this forum. Hopefully we are all on that list.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Okay so the Cowboys didn't do so well last night but its still another day off the chopping block. I am pretty excited about page 22 as well. :confused:

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
Hopefully soon I'll be reading everyone's post that they got selected. My wife pretty much hates me right now

Lui

OCS Applicant
Hopefully soon I'll be reading everyone's post that they got selected. My wife pretty much hates me right now
How great would it be if Everyone got picked up. It is beyond impossible but it would make for an interesting thread.