• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Alright, I take back my last statement-- I got unofficial word from a friend of mine (won't say any names) that the list actually comes out by this coming Monday. BE ON THE LOOKOUT

Lui

OCS Applicant
Alright, I take back my last statement-- I got unofficial word from a friend of mine (won't say any names) that the list actually comes out by this coming Monday. BE ON THE LOOKOUT

If this is true I vote Friday evening.

Blues1946

FY-13 IW applicant

If you think about it, that was kind of a D!*@ move. Unless you are extremely confident with your contact knowing the real information.

DiscoMav

FY 13 STA 21 Applicant
Is this like being underway with the rumor-mill running at full strength? e.g. "I heard that we are going to pull into (fill in blank with awesome locale) because of (such and such reason)." ... I actually heard that because of an unexpected surge of funds and a need for Officers, everyone that applied to the STA-21 program this year is going to be selected! Way to go, everyone! But in all seriousness, I hope you are right because then I will be able to stop obsessing and go on with my life a little sooner.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Am I reading that right? Goal of 44 Pilots for STA-21 this year? That would be great news if it's true.

This was asked last year. What was concluded was that these numbers were the people currently in the program getting commissioned this year. Not the number of selectees there are going to be.

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
This was asked last year. What was concluded was that these numbers were the people currently in the program getting commissioned this year. Not the number of selectees there are going to be.

I didn't think so, the number seemed pretty high compared to the 8 that got selected last year.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Here is something to read if any of you are interested, however, the numbers you see are what is being commissioned this FY ( at least that's what was brought up last year).

http://www1.netc.navy.mil/nstc/nstc_Directives/NSTC_Notices/NSTCNOTE 1500- FY13 Officer Accessions_092112.pdf

Where did you find this ??? Are these the quotas we have been seeking ??? lol ... I thought I was going nuts about 3 hours ago .... now im officially insane ..... Way to go popo ... you just made us all go crazy ... lol

exNavyOffRec

Many of the numbers placed in these forms are from last year as an example as to what goes where, for instance the OCS numbers listed were the original goals for FY12 before goal adjustments

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I also noticed that Core isnt on the list ... could this mean there could be 199+ selectees this year??? Guys this is some awesome information if its true .... Our wishes of all being selected just might come true ....

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Many of the numbers placed in these forms are from last year as an example as to what goes where, for instance the OCS numbers listed were the original goals for FY12 before goal adjustments

Thanks for the update ... but these numbers match nothing to what was actually selected for FY-12 STA-21..... They're just messing with us now ....