• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I have officialy started checking NAVADMINS, however, I know that this will be useless since the message will be "out and about" prior to that. I think there is a 2-3 hour delay between it being released and showing up on NPC.

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
I have officialy started checking NAVADMINS, however, I know that this will be useless since the message will be "out and about" prior to that. I think there is a 2-3 hour delay between it being released and showing up on NPC.

I wasn't going to start until next week...trying my best to keep my sanity this week.

Lui

OCS Applicant
They should release the results early Monday morning to minimize the loss in man hours delaying will cause.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I wish NPC could come up with an automatic email/text feature everytime a new message is released .... haha ... I should be careful what I wish for ....

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Please release them now, my wife is going crazy over here, I need help. haha I know y'all will say BS, but I kind of don't want the results to be released. I am enjoying not being dealt any heartbreak, although it could be extreme joy...................

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Where will it post first, navadmin or bupers?

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I spoke to someone down in Pensacola (the contact number on the STA-21 website) and he said that the list was released to the chain of Admirals that scrub it before the NAVADMIN is released. With that said, I'm guessing the list could be out by next friday if not sooner. It all depends on how busy all the bosses are. Last year my buddy got notified by our admiral like maybe a week before the message came out, but that's because we're in the pentagon and N1 is down the hall from us. I'm hoping if I ever met any of these admirals that I left a good impression on them!

Pray hard, guys!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I spoke to someone down in Pensacola (the contact number on the STA-21 website) and he said that the list was released to the chain of Admirals that scrub it before the NAVADMIN is released. With that said, I'm guessing the list could be out by next friday if not sooner. It all depends on how busy all the bosses are. Last year my buddy got notified by our admiral like maybe a week before the message came out, but that's because we're in the pentagon and N1 is down the hall from us. I'm hoping if I ever met any of these admirals that I left a good impression on them!

Pray hard, guys!

Do you mean next Friday as in the 12th or the 19th ??

Part of me wishes they would release the quotas at the conclusion of the selection board.

I wouldnt mind having some quotas right now .... lol

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Friday the 19th. But who knows what the bosses' schedules and inbox are looking like? Could be later. But with the way things get routed around here, I'm putting my guess at the 19th or sooner.