• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

omararw

FY-12 Pilot Ready to fly Navy!
if you could pick your call sign what would it be!? and Why?

Mine would be lug nut;
When I was a child I would tie a bolt or lug nut ( as my aunt called it) to a plastic bag and throw it into the air so it would parachute down. One day I got the bright idea that I would tie several bolts to a bag to try and throw it the highest. Without adding any more bags I wounded up and before I threw it a bolt ripped off the bag and hit me right above my right eye causing a major laceration and me bleeding all over the place, while my father aunt and uncle where crying with laugher. Ever since that day my aunt has referred to me as lug nut

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Im sure everyone's productivity is down at least 50%. Mine's more like 75%. The navy probably cares more about that than our showers.

Im seriously at like 10% work 90% AW/Message Traffic/ Ecards/NPC/STA-21 Site/Bupers ..... did I miss anything ?? lol

Lui

OCS Applicant
Im seriously at like 10% work 90% AW/Message Traffic/ Ecards/NPC/STA-21 Site/Bupers ..... did I miss anything ?? lol
You should count Ecards as real work. It is contributing to the sanity of the fleet and helping anticipatory sailors to do it with a smile.

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
25% work, 25% check AW, Sta-21 site, 50% ignore phone calls from my entire family asking if I got selected.

Blues1946

FY-13 IW applicant
I took leave for the entire week into next tues, it's been about as stress free as I could make it so I really hope the results come out before I go back to work

Lui

OCS Applicant
I am going to go shower and expect to see us at page 48 due to results when I get back. . . Make it happen!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
1344885577258_4629892.png