• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Lui

OCS Applicant
I have a lot of family up that way. It would be cool to get picked up and see them. . . My wife is out of town till Sunday. Night before last I rented The Avengers. Last night I rented Battleship and this night is Hunger Games. What other movies should I redbox?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
RESULTS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Daniel? This is about the time he needs to go down to the N1 office and start protesting and banging on the door. ha

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
new message !!!!!

NAVADMIN 311/12
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/OCT//
SUBJ/OCT-DEC 2012 AWARD OPPORTUNITIES IN SUPPORT OF THE TOP 50 AWARDS

Lui

OCS Applicant
ok that "NEW MESSAGE !!!!!" part should be in lower case until the results come out. I just about messed myself.

I think they have been messing with Daniel the entire time. For all we know they're watching this site and betting on how long it takes him to post after they feed him a line.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
ok that "NEW MESSAGE !!!!!" part should be in lower case until the results come out. I just about messed myself.

I think they have been messing with Daniel the entire time. For all we know they're watching this site and betting on how long it takes him to post after they feed him a line.

What are you talking about ?? It is lower case .... :p

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
new message # 2

NAVADMIN 312/12
MSGID/GENADMIN/CNO WASHINGTON DC/N1/OCT//
SUBJ/OBSERVANCE OF AMERICAN INDIAN AND ALASKA NATIVE HERITAGE MONTH

Lui

OCS Applicant
Who bottom lined those? Looks like a lot is hitting right now. Oh and thanks for the easier gentler way of telling us.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Who bottom lined those? Looks like a lot is hitting right now. Oh and thanks for the easier gentler way of telling us.
Both bottom lined by VADM Van Buskirk .. released straight from the N1 Office .... I seriously think they are watching this forum and are just toying with us and will wait to release our results at the latest possible time in the day ....