• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
Quiet day today. Quiet on message traffic, quiet on here, quiet throughout my entire command. It's like a ghost town around here.

visanoven

ENC -> OC
That was the time the message was "released". It was around 14 or 1500 when we saw it on here and it didn't post to NPC until well after that. There is still hope.

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
1400 Zulu, it's part of the DTG on the navadmin :)

DTG does not mean transmission time, it usually is when the message is drafted. When I drafted messages on the boat, I was notorious for making the DTG XX0721Z, 721 being my boat's hull number.

MasterBates

A lot of messages, such as AMRRs, XRAYs, (maybe SORTS, but it's gone the way of the do do) had to have a specific DTG regardless of actual time so they could be easily "found".

I can't rememeber if the AMRR had to have a det specific DTG, or it was a general one. The lady who was the expediter said it was so certain antiquated systems could find it, since DTG was one of the few things they get sorted by.

omararw

FY-12 Pilot Ready to fly Navy!
i remember last year like it was yesterday, I was in a game stop around 1200 EST and I got a phone call that the results came out. So today is a lost day for me, ill be expecting the results sometime next week if not later.

Lui

OCS Applicant
Why do I have to be so obsessed with these results. There is so much I could be doing other than stalking this forum.

Lui

OCS Applicant
I just got home and was thinking of going on a shower strike but mine consisted ignoring the forum long enough to take a shower. I don't think it will be as effective but will be much more enjoyable.