• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Do you guys think they read this forum and use it to mess with us? Like since we heard results will be out by COB Friday and we posted that info, do you think they'll change it to next week? What if they don't like our posts and take us off the list?... this is a public forum...

Willy P

FY-13 Pilot Applicant
Do you guys think they read this forum and use it to mess with us? Like since we heard results will be out by COB Friday and we posted that info, do you think they'll change it to next week? What if they don't like our posts and take us off the list?... this is a public forum...

I like to think they view STA-21 applicant networking as a good thing. Unless the command is pretty large, there are usually only 1-2 people there that apply.

As for when results are released, it seems funny and cruel at the same time. I'm sure they all remember what it was like to wait forever for results.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
awwwwwww dangitt .. another thing to add to my worry list ... haha ...

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
ONE OF YOU IS A SPY

Raisins_Face.jpg

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
PTS is all computerized and I don't think this board would have any effect on it .... it would be nice if that was a sign but unfortunately, I don’t think that’s the case. not trying to shoot his hopes down, just dont want anyone to get them all excited for something that probably has nothing to do with what we are waiting for .... We just need the legit list to be released already so we can all either get all of our grieving out or celebrate till next year when we are at NSI.
True it is computerized, but the entire reason behind a "special circumstance" is especially for someone entering into a special program, on a ship decommissioning, short PRD, and a few others. The only thing is that the NC enters this is manual to ask for special circumstance, so I don't know if someone jumped the gun thinking he needed it, or bupers came back noticing that he needed a special circumstance approval. This is all so people don't steal quotas from the other 90% or normal PTS approvals. I did a little career counseling before, someone correct me if I am wrong with this though.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
True it is computerized, but the entire reason behind a "special circumstance" is especially for someone entering into a special program, on a ship decommissioning, short PRD, and a few others. The only thing is that the NC enters this is manual to ask for special circumstance, so I don't know if someone jumped the gun thinking he needed it, or bupers came back noticing that he needed a special circumstance approval. This is all so people don't steal quotas from the other 90% or normal PTS approvals. I did a little career counseling before, someone correct me if I am wrong with this though.

Bupers might have done this because he is a selectee ???? we will have to wait and find out .... :eek:

hippievan

Bupers might have done this because he is a selectee ???? we will have to wait and find out .... :eek:
Might have since apparently the list is sent through bupers as well. On his record it might be noted that he is a selectee so when it went for approval it was noted, so it fell under "special circumstance" so it does not take a quota away. We will see, that's awesome if he is. We have to have at least one person from the forum on there!

hippievan

I can't access any .mil website from home here in Italy, what the message traffic for today? Anything worth reading?

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
now thats creepy ... anyone have any new info that we can over analyze

Here's some NAVADMIN info I gathered:

FY12 - NAVADMIN 316/11 - OCT 21 - 3rd Friday of the Month

FY11 - NAVADMIN 345/10 - OCT 19 - 3rd Tuesday of the Month

FY10 - NAVADMIN 329/09 - NOV 12 - 2nd Friday of the Month

FY09 - NAVADMIN removed from NPC website...

So, it follows this trend... we should see them... let the over analyzing begin!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Here's some NAVADMIN info I gathered:

FY12 - NAVADMIN 316/11 - OCT 21 - 3rd Friday of the Month

FY11 - NAVADMIN 345/10 - OCT 19 - 3rd Tuesday of the Month

FY10 - NAVADMIN 329/09 - NOV 12 - 2nd Friday of the Month

FY09 - NAVADMIN removed from NPC website...

So, it follows this trend... we should see them... let the over analyzing begin!

If it stays in the same order, we should be seeing it today at 1400 PST .... man this is driving me nuts ...