• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I dont know if you guys saw the Navy times a couple of weeks ago .... No political talk coming from this guy ... haha ..

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
I'm a YN, and I'm pretty sure I can see everything the IT's see (as far as message traffic goes).

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
I'm a YN, and I'm pretty sure I can see everything the IT's see (as far as message traffic goes).
Who is it that always gets to see the message traffic first, they used to be radiomen a long time ago, but on the ship I remember fixing their AC all the time.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
So we have three YN forum buddies and no info on when the release is supposed to be ??? What they heck man ... you guys have got to have some type of underground network ... lol

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Who is it that always gets to see the message traffic first, they used to be radiomen a long time ago, but on the ship I remember fixing their AC all the time.
Well I remember someone saying the other day that its released on NICE first, Message Traffic minutes later, then NPC a couple hours after that.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
This whole process is dumb. The point is that the ITs will see it first. If your CO is smart, he'll have the IT's pull the message until he has a chance to tell you personally. YNs won't see it until the ITs release it. So how's the post dumb?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
1337097757989_7628309.png