• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Haha if this message doesn't go out today, this YN1 and I are going to have problems because he lied-- that's emotional abuse!
Any type of "no" or "I don't know" is not exceptable today Daniel, there are a lot of people counting on you right now. You don't want to disappoint us all do you? :D

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
That's a private university though-- if we transfer there, will we have to pay the 35k a year like every one else or do OC's get a special rate?
Not that I'm aware of. I have it listed as my secondary for that exact reason. I figure if I don't get in to my number one, I'll just have to make up the difference with my G.I. Bill. Besides, ERAU has an amazing engineering program...

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
Any word on quotas yet? Do they usually come out a few days before the results or is it typically a last minute thing?

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
Any word on quotas yet? Do they usually come out a few days before the results or is it typically a last minute thing?
Good question, I think you should email Ed straten and ask him when they will release the fleet brief for this year, that will have the quotas on there. I would email him, but I think he is already annoyed of me; evident from post about 3 weeks ago.

Not that I'm aware of. I have it listed as my secondary for that exact reason. I figure if I don't get in to my number one, I'll just have to make up the difference with my G.I. Bill. Besides, ERAU has an amazing engineering program...

You should look into the Yellow ribbon program. They pay the difference for a private university. It's a great program and currently, they don't even have enough applicants to use up all the money they have allotted. Save your GI Bill.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Thats what I love about Texas ... The state will cover whatever the government doesn't for Military Vets ...

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
The forum is a lot quieter this morning that I thought it would be. I have a feeling this is not going to be a very productive work week for me.

I really hope results come out sooner than later. I need to get back to work! ;)

Plus, we have Friday off... If the results haven't come out by Thursday, I think I'll be coming into work on Firday and do nothing besides check message traffic.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
This entire month has not been very productive for me .... My mind has been completely focused on results .... This will be one lonnnngggggggg week if we have to wait till Friday. You need to get some insider information for us Daniel !!! haha

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
I just tried calling them and didn't get an answer. They were either away from their desk or they know my number by heart now and know not to answer lol