• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

exNavyOffRec

Don't you wish that on us...lol...we are only at 309 ... Well I went to a concert last night in Tacoma so it helped Friday night go by pretty quick..now I have homework taking the rest of the weekend ... I'll be back to work in no time...if any of you guys want to take any of my calculus work,I won't object lol.....we're almost there fellas

I think I read about that concert on MSN, isn't that the one where Justin Bieber had his laptop stolen while he was on stage.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I think I read about that concert on MSN, isn't that the one where Justin Bieber had his laptop stolen while he was on stage.
haha Very funny Sir !!!! No I was at a (hed) pe concert on friday night .... total opposite of Beiber fever ... haha ...

MrsBerkO

FY-11 SWO Selectee
I was selected as an alternate for FY 10 and a Primary that following cycle, FY-11. I Graduate and commission in May, but my hubby but in his package for the first time this cycle, Supply Option, so I'm back searching the forums, haha! It'll be nice for him to check into my unit just as I'm about to leave.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I was selected as an alternate for FY 10 and a Primary that following cycle, FY-11. I Graduate and commission in May, but my hubby but in his package for the first time this cycle, Supply Option, so I'm back searching the forums, haha! It'll be nice for him to check into my unit just as I'm about to leave.
what school are you graduating from ???

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Ughhhhh this wait is killing me!!! That list better come out tomorrow-- I'll start emptying out staplers, realigning 3-hole punches, and unplugging refrigerators like some damn office Tyler Durden!!!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Ughhhhh this wait is killing me!!! That list better come out tomorrow-- I'll start emptying out staplers, realigning 3-hole punches, and unplugging refrigerators like some damn office Tyler Durden!!!

LMFAO .... That would piss some people off .. Haha .. Especially messing with the hole punch ... I hate when that happens ... I just hope its tomorrow and not the end of the week ... Seriously going to explode with anticipation

MrsBerkO

FY-11 SWO Selectee
I'm at SDSU (San Diego State University). Our unit has 5 Universities: SDSU, USD, UCSD, PLNU, and CSUSM. I'm pretty sure we are the largest ROTC unit, we definitely have the most Marines (MECEP)

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I'm at SDSU (San Diego State University). Our unit has 5 Universities: SDSU, USD, UCSD, PLNU, and CSUSM. I'm pretty sure we are the largest ROTC unit, we definitely have the most Marines (MECEP)

I would have applied there but I heard that they ask too much from their OCs ...

MrsBerkO

FY-11 SWO Selectee
I would have applied there but I heard that they ask too much from their OCs ...
OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! This place is Crazy! I'm finishing in 2 years, I don't think I have the patience or enough sanity left to stay for 3. That and my age requires me to commission next year

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
OH YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! This place is Crazy! I'm finishing in 2 years, I don't think I have the patience or enough sanity left to stay for 3. That and my age requires me to commission next year
That bad huh ??? wow .... I got accepted to Texas A&M where they say that the OCs are on their own program ... as long as we stay tip top on our academics the unit has very little interference with our lives ...

MrsBerkO

FY-11 SWO Selectee
That bad huh ??? wow .... I got accepted to Texas A&M where they say that the OCs are on their own program ... as long as we stay tip top on our academics the unit has very little interference with our lives ...
Must Be nice. They are pretty rough here. It's worth it, because at the end of it all you get your commission, but I'm definitely envious of those who chose different schools.

Cody Hitson

FY13 STA-21 SWO Applicant
Anyone aiming for Embry Riddle? That's where I'm currently going and I intend to transfer to their campus if I get selected.
Yeah, I'm with them right now and my academic advisor told me that it was pretty simple to transfer to their FL campus. Just a little paperwork.

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Yeah, I'm with them right now and my academic advisor told me that it was pretty simple to transfer to their FL campus. Just a little paperwork.

That's a private university though-- if we transfer there, will we have to pay the 35k a year like every one else or do OC's get a special rate?

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
That's a private university though-- if we transfer there, will we have to pay the 35k a year like every one else or do OC's get a special rate?
There he is the man of the hour, Daniel no time for school talk, you have some investigations to conduct. Just kidding, good morning to all of y'all on the east coast.

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
Haha if this message doesn't go out today, this YN1 and I are going to have problems because he lied-- that's emotional abuse!