• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY13 STA-21 Applicants

Do you think the numbers will go up next year?

• Total voters

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
I think the fact that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE knows the results, drives me more nuts than anything else...

JHawkNROTC

And not to add to the anxiety or anything, but I just tried to hit the "Check Status of Application" tab on the STA-21 site, and I got the "white screen of death" that won't finish loading...

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
And not to add to the anxiety or anything, but I just tried to hit the "Check Status of Application" tab on the STA-21 site, and I got the "white screen of death" that won't finish loading...
Now you're just helping us torture ourselves even more. Funny thing is it's probably nothing. Thanks dr kevorkian. Jk

JHawkNROTC

Now you're just helping us torture ourselves even more. Funny thing is it's probably nothing. Thanks dr kevorkian. Jk

I know! Mwahahaha! Not really, I know it's probably just my internet or something. AND, I'm pretty sure the STA-21 site is about the last one to update...

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I know! Mwahahaha! Not really, I know it's probably just my internet or something. AND, I'm pretty sure the STA-21 site is about the last one to update...
It is .... I just logged in all fine in hopes that I would get the white screen as well because that would be hope of an update ....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .... that helped ... haha

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
No updates yet. I don't want to call down there too many times and have them memorize my number and choose not to answer. I'll give one of them a shout later tonight and see what the status is. The anticipation is killing me as much as it is anyone else :(

As we all know, this program is very competitive - that's why we are checking for results at least once a day. When applying, it said that your recommendation letter from your Commanding Officer was the most important piece of the STA-21 puzzle... I was curious to know how strong everyone's recommendation was and what pay grade everyone's Commanding Officer was? Seeing how results will be posted within the next 7 days (hopefully Monday!) I guess it doesn't matter much anymore, so this is more out of curiosity than anything else.

USNCTT

FY-13 NC Applicant
My CO is a Captain. I thought it was a pretty strong recommendation. I also had 2 RADM LORs which will hopefully carry some weight.

Daniel White

MM3 -> YN3
My CO is a RADM, it is an extremely well written endorsement that went through some top notch flag writers. I have 3 LOR's from 2 RADM's and a RDML, along with an LOA from Prior DNS (VADM Bird). Internal interview board was with a Prior CVW CAPT Murray, Prior Blue Angel's CO CDR Koss, and a LCDR who I work closely with.

Lui

OCS Applicant
I have a question for prior accepted individuals. Do they tend to select older people for the older program options such as IW, Intel, and such and give the younger, potentially a little more qualified individuals, core?

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
My CO is only a Commander but she wrote one hell of an endorsement... I was very impressed after I read over it with her when we met to do 1 final review of my package before it was submitted....I also included a LOR from a CWO5 and RET CDR

hippievan

FY-13 STA-21 CEC Applicant
I guess I am not as lucky, mine was a LCMDR he is an OIC. I'm an MM at an air command, stupid career move I see this now. It's was a good write-up, but everyday I read it, I should have wrote it differently. My interviews on the other hand were the best I could ask for, hope that scores me some extra points.