• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

MajorThom13

I think it has been 3 times now going through the boards. Last few were for IP.
Pickings are so slim over there, figured go for Intel this time.
Was interesting though, got a call from my recruiter a few weeks back saying the board was recommending listing IP as a secondary.
I very much doubt I will get IP, but kind of curious if they have more slots this time around, maybe preemptively planning for the new Cyber career field, which I’m betting that the IP career field will transition over to.
T- 1-3 weeks and will know for sure.

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
I’d imagine that with such a larger turnout this round the selection board has their hands full combing through the kits. They were supposedly meeting last week. Maybe first or second week of October we’ll hear something back.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
maybe preemptively planning for the new Cyber career field, which I’m betting that the IP career field will transition over to.
There are only a handful of IP billets that are converting to MCWO. If you have any of the certifications listed on the PA it would be good to have IP as a secondary choice. Make sure that your motivational statement clearly defines why you are picking Intel. Lots of applicants were not considered because their statements did not align with their order of choices.

vickey0070

There are only a handful of IP billets that are converting to MCWO. If you have any of the certifications listed on the PA it would be good to have IP as a secondary choice. Make sure that your motivational statement clearly defines why you are picking Intel. Lots of applicants were not considered because their statements did not align with their order of choices.
Thanks, quite helpful ?