• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

vickey0070

In connection to the question above. I am interested to know the New Schedule for board dated for the next fiscal year ? When will it be published and available ?

vickey0070

Need some advice on MEPs waivers. I was tested at MEPS and they have found some medical history that I did not know about and was requested for more documentation which I provided to my OR. Now MEPs has disqualified me which I am not too sure for what reason but my OR told me that he is going to get a waiver for the disqualification. I am excited to be part of the Navy and not sure what it means.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Need some advice on MEPs waivers. I was tested at MEPS and they have found some medical history that I did not know about and was requested for more documentation which I provided to my OR. Now MEPs has disqualified me which I am not too sure for what reason but my OR told me that he is going to get a waiver for the disqualification. I am excited to be part of the Navy and not sure what it means.

Your recruiter should be able to find out why. Also, he or she can give you a quick run down on the waiver process…

Good Afternoon,

Checking in to see if anyone has heard anything. I heard some were notified today if they made DCO, and someone else said they found out a week ago.