• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Thank you. My application will go to board in March 2023 for IWC DCO. I want to avoid any delays and be responsible to put together my package, at the end it will be up to the board members. Sf86 hopefully will not take long. Any tips would be appreciated.
I too am sealing up my KIT for March 23 board CW. Been a long haul ...

IWC2022

And non-prior service selectees will receive the COMDOC much later, right? (ex: September board selectees will receive the letter around Jan-Feb next year?)

njac35

And non-prior service selectees will receive the COMDOC much later, right? (ex: September board selectees will receive the letter around Jan-Feb next year?)
I am enlisted selres and was told sometime in January. That's pretty much all of the info I was given.

jmald10

Hello all,
Congrats to all selectees and for those who did not make it this time around, do not give up, and continue to press on.
On a different note: Has anyone received any COMDOCs so far. It is kind of a pain to bug the OR on a monthly bases and not getting any updates.
I am currently a drilling SELRES. I was PR’ed on the 19Sep2022 IWC DCO Board from .
Received Welcome Aboard Letter 30Nov2022
I have not heard any updates regarding the scrolling or COMDOCs. Currently following this board https://www.airwarriors.com/community/threads/fy-22-iwc-dco-reserve-board.47914/post-1090579

vickey0070

Hello,
I have question about the community interviews, my documents are with the community interview board as I am told by my OR. Can anyone tell me when do the community interview board will be able to schedule a date ? Board cutoffs is Feb 17, 2023. 1805 Oceano Designator. Let me know if my question is not clear.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello,
I have question about the community interviews, my documents are with the community interview board as I am told by my OR. Can anyone tell me when do the community interview board will be able to schedule a date ? Board cutoffs is Feb 17, 2023. 1805 Oceano Designator. Let me know if my question is not clear.

The CNRC board schedule also tells you the board date.

Boards may or may not convene on that date and no recruiters aren’t told the specifics.

vickey0070

The CNRC board schedule also tells you the board date.

Boards may or may not convene on that date and no recruiters aren’t told the specifics.
The reason I ask is because I missed the last board in Sep 2022 and now I am waiting to be scheduled for the community interview. Hopefully soon in couple of weeks would be good.