• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

TheClyde

If you scrolled, can you find your name in the nomination search (https://www.congress.gov/search?q={"source":"nominations"})?
I was told it is the case by some, but I could not find any of the 1835s who were already commissioned in the search.
Being scrolled is not being nominated. Being appointed an O-1 reserve officer does not require or involve Congressional approval/consent. By law the appointment is by the President, who delegates the responsibility to the SECDEF.

mandiach

Wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has applied for the spring DCO IWC board? My package was submitted late Jan in time for the 1 FEB deadline. Patiently awaiting the board to make their selections and hoping for good news. Does anyone know when this board typically releases their selections? I've heard April / early May. Best of luck everyone!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Wanted to reach out and see if anyone else has applied for the spring DCO IWC board? My package was submitted late Jan in time for the 1 FEB deadline. Patiently awaiting the board to make their selections and hoping for good news. Does anyone know when this board typically releases their selections? I've heard April / early May. Best of luck everyone!

Lol scroll through the posts and you’ll find people left and right.

CMR1984

I found out end of April. It can vary though. Some people found out a week before my recruiter contacted me with the good news.

jamal1825

Yeah, my package was resubmitted last week as well for the March board. Second time going up, hopefully I will get selected this time.

Good luck to you!

IWC2022

According to my recruiter and AOIC, my RRA is with the PERS (Millington). Does it usually take weeks for the RRA to be approved?

njac35

According to my recruiter and AOIC, my RRA is with the PERS (Millington). Does it usually take weeks for the RRA to be approved?
Mine is there as well... Apparently it is somewhat of a crapshoot as to how long this takes. I am starting to wonder if I will need to figure out an AT plan on the E side as I have no clue how long it will take for this process to be completed. The only cavate to that is the conditional release MAS code which I believe would stop me from being able to route through NROWS,