• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

exNavyOffRec

So my recruiter called me today and said that he got a request from Millington to get a copy of my Annual Statement of Service/Point Capture. Im pretty sure I dont have access to it, so he was able to find someone who was able to get it. This is my third time before the IDC board, and I have never been asked for this before. Has anyone else had this request from Millington?

At least now I know my application is at board this time around.

Very possible this info was rec'd behind the scenes the last time, I had to do this before with one of my applicants.

Im glad they requested it because this time I got a copy. Now I know how much time I have. More than I thought actually, and if selected, Ill know that Ill get O1E.

Jalbrekt

I had my recruiter request this of me today as well so I called AFPC and got the .pdf(s) emailed to me. They told me that there is a form to fill out and it takes 60 to 90 days but when I expressed the urgency of the deadline the NCO on the phone did it immediately.

kitchen6

Hi...lurker here...my stats are
3.6 gpa Masters in Intelligence Management/Mba will finish in nov.
3.47 gpa b.s. political science
6 years army intell as russian linguist 3/3
Little work otherwise
100% on regional idc interview confidence letter
90% and better on panel interview
Lors from 2 coworkers and instructor
"Really good motivational statement" according to recruiter????
Up for September board. Iw and Intel
anyone else nervous as all get out?

Good luck everyone, been lurking awhile, and if this is my competition, id say i dont stand a chance, you are all amazing...
Sorry aut poor writing, Im on my nook and it hates me

kitchen6

Wish I knew if mine is there...good luck Jason, youve been waiting a long time!
So my recruiter called me today and said that he got a request from Millington to get a copy of my Annual Statement of Service/Point Capture. Im pretty sure I dont have access to it, so he was able to find someone who was able to get it. This is my third time before the IDC board, and I have never been asked for this before. Has anyone else had this request from Millington?

At least now I know my application is at board this time around.

OHNavy

Truckin'
Little work otherwise

Good luck everyone, been lurking awhile, and if this is my competition, id say i dont stand a chance, you are all amazing...

Welcome! Impressive mini-bio. I did not have anywhere near that many accomplishments at 28. Nice work.

I don't get terribly nervous anymore about the selection board. Been through this a few times. Keeping my glass half-full attitude.

A little more than four weeks to go on results. Best wishes everyone.

kitchen6

Welcome! Impressive mini-bio. I did not have anywhere near that many accomplishments at 28. Nice work.

I don't get terribly nervous anymore about the selection board. Been through this a few times. Keeping my glass half-full attitude.

A little more than four weeks to go on results. Best wishes everyone.[/quote
Thanks...good luck to everyone! I have 3 kids and am momma bear... hubs is MSgt

shiner237

Finally have my package in and submitted for the Sept board. It has been a enlightening journey to say the least. I am cautiously optimistic about my chances. These forums have been a valuable resource in helping prepare. Good luck to all!

Finally have my package in and submitted for the Sept board. It has been a enlightening journey to say the least. I am cautiously optimistic about my chances. These forums have been a valuable resource in helping prepare. Good luck to all!

Nice going. Is this your first time applying?

P3toP8

Little work otherwise

Your not the only who feels like they don't have a chance. I'm 30 and I will just continue to apply like the others who haven't made it yet.

shiner237

Nice going. Is this your first time applying?
Yeah. I started the process back in March after I earned my BSIS. I am going for IP for this board. I was surprised at the low number of req's. I'm hoping the numbers in March increase. I'm 39 with 8 years active duty in the Army, so I guess I have a few years available to continue improving my package. I'm definitely in this for the long haul.

yingty01

Good luck all. I was picked up in the March board (having been passed over last September), and can tell you that'll be awesome when you get the call from your recruiter telling you the good news! And, like some of you, I didn't think I had a chance, so keep staying positive.

kitchen6

T minus 12 days and counting.. Anyone else ready to KNOW one way or the other.. this waiting stuff is SO much harder than going to basic the first time. Just sayin... It wasn't so hard to "get in" the last time... :confused: I know it's worth the wait.. It's just SUCH A LONG WAIT. I haven't had to hurry up and wait in YEARS.... (Going back in after long LOA from military life Lesson #1: The waiting is even WORSE than you remembered it to be. Which is saying something. Something not so very pleasant.And it's saying it at the speed of a DLI instructor on day one.)

So anyone hearing any stats on how many people are actually due to be at this board?