• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

das

Contributor
Thanks Das! Any idea how many applicants this go around?

No numbers on applicants as yet -- should be relatively consistent with prior boards. Looking very much forward to greeting our new Shipmates!

PapaK

I was told that Interviews for August were cancelled (at least for NRD New England). I'm also hearing rumors of the same thing in other NRDs. Because of the economic down-turn, there has been a higher than normal level of interest in the Navy, especially, IDC. Competition is tighter than normal. Hang in there guys. Those of us who ended up falling through the cracks are being slated for the March selection board. I am prepping a second packet for active duty as well, just to increase my chances.

RaginCajun

So, is the board on thet 17th or 15th of Sept.? I've heard both. Either way, we shall all find out our fate soon.

das

Contributor
You should all know the results by the end of the week of the 17th, or early the following week at the latest.