• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

ChrisLC710

FY10 Intel Alternate
I'll just end this conversation with your signature

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics: You may win, you may lose, but you'll still be RETARDED."

Good call

NatBull

My XO just sent me an email asking if I found out anything yet. I said that he would find out before me, and he said that AW would know before anybody. LOL!

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Good luck guys and know the waiting game never ends. I am a FY08 core selectee and right now I am waiting very impatiently to find out what I will be doing for the Navy in two months when I commission. We had to have our packages in in July. I am more nervous now than I was in 2007. Last year they only made 2 Core options pilots out of around 70.

Eblack904

i hope not. i mean really and truely, if you look at all the past results time. they normally release around 2000Z or so which is roughly about 1700 eastern time. so im here till 5 anyway.

chk13

No love today. I am headed out. One more check this evening at home and i will be back in the morning. ttfn

cbaker

My XO just sent me an email asking if I found out anything yet. I said that he would find out before me, and he said that AW would know before anybody. LOL!

Last year within 10 min of the message hitting the high side, the names were on AW. I think your XO knows whats going on.

NatBull

Yeah I've been giving them updates every day. They come down to my shop to see if I found out anything new on here. It's nice to have so much support, but I feel like they will all be disappointed when I don't make it. Oh well, they give me plenty to do to keep me employed. Going to rest up, taking one of my kids to mast tomorrow :(

JDahl351

We are now entering week two of my "results came out and I made it" dreams, waking up with that notion only to come back to anticipation is starting to really play with my mind.