• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

Eblack904

The two newest Navadmins: remember guys navadmins can take up to three days to post on bupers website, thats why i am monitoring high side.
NAVADMIN 338/10: NEW ELLIPTICAL TRAINERS APPROVED FOR PHYSICAL FITNESS ASSESSMENT (PFA)
NAVADMIN 337/10: EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM FOR MARCH 2011

Eblack904

Not "The Man" just anxious to find out like you all. i thinks it worse for me seeing as how i can see every message pop right from my computer. but i got everyone's back as soon as they pop!!

jriggs11784

So, I read the results message last year that was put out and I realize that everyone's timetable is different, but does anyone know the process after you find out that you are selected. I know you have to start some type of officer medical screening as well as submit your college acceptance letters and degree plans. What is the soonest that you could be off to NSI before going to your college?

I'm really just trying to make conversation while waiting for the results... but my COC wants to know the soonest that I could potentially out of here.

kekio86

I did my medical screening already. You got to get some blood work, urinanalisys, chest xrays, and a cardiogram. It is two forms that you got to fill out and turn in. Also a full body screening where they are supposed to strip you down and check for hemorroids hahahaha. Not on my watch!

NatBull

I was going to finish mine, and then I thought...why bother? I really don't like doctors anymore, and if I can avoid having unecessary things done to me then so be it. I will wait until the year I get selected to get it done. my flight surgeon said she could do it in a matter of hours. I already attend JU so there was no need for me to apply. I am supposed to be taking a test right now as I sit in QA, but I am rambling on here instead. Blah blah blah...