• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

EM3

FY10 Core Selectee
Just want to start this off for the people applying for the coming FY. Also, those who got selected can write their suggestions here instead the FY 10 thread, so the new guys dont have to read through thousands of messages just to get some basic info.

Cleonard19

Contributor
Seriously? Seriously!? I've not even recovered from my post non-selection binge yet, and you want to reintroduce these stresses back into my life!?

Ordered Transcripts this morning.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
#5 poster!!! wooo hooo! (SARCASM!!!)

really? already a thread about STA-21 FY-unmpythousand??

RCL813

FY 09 CORE Selectee!
If you have question

Hello, I was selected for Core FY09 and and currently attending SDSU. If any of you have any queasions feel free ot ask. you can PM me or post and I (as well as several other prior selectees) brows these on occasion to help out.

xtreme_rob

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Dun dun dun.... it begins!!!
Start early, don't take no for an answer, and NEVER forget that this is YOU'RE package! Make it your own and take charge! You can always ask for advice, but NEVER rely on anybody but yourself!

his ride2

Well after searching around on the web I found this site when looking on stuff about STA-21. Im currently a MM3 and just want to hear about any useful tips and where I can start, deadline, etc... thanks and good luck to everyone applying this year...

AT2Hubin

Already working on my package.... Better to have it done early than worrying about last minute items.

LAX89

Well after searching around on the web I found this site when looking on stuff about STA-21. Im currently a MM3 and just want to hear about any useful tips and where I can start, deadline, etc... thanks and good luck to everyone applying this year...

Hey, the best thing you could do right now is read the instruction and web site over..and over...and over, and find yourself a mentor that believes in you. From there, you should be able to figure out your next steps. Good Luck to all.