• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fy 11 sta 21 applicants

kekio86

As the Battalion XO of Jacksonville University NROTC, congratulations to all of those who made it. If any of you are planning on attending JU, UNF, and/or FSCJ and have questions please feel free to PM me.

OC JLH

yes i will be Pm'ing you pretty soon bc i am applying to UNF and JU (if i dont get selected for SDSU)
Thanks

PrincessGoober

Navy Wife
Another lesson to be learned: don't let this round discourage you. Pull together a new application, and set your mind to the task. There are plenty of young E4 Sailors that I've known (having just finished STA-21 myself, awaiting my transfer to Pensacola) that have been picked up for STA-21.

Some make it on the first shot. Others get picked up after the third or fourth submission. One person I knew in particular got picked up on his third try for NFO, was NPQ'd due to high blood pressure, and reapplied the next year.

What happened to him after he reapplied? He got picked up for core.

I know you're discouraged, probably pretty peeved about it, but if I may offer one suggestion, it's this: don't let the FY11 results hold you back.

Good luck on your next application and I hope you get selected FY12!

Agreed I know my SO was an E4 when he was picked up and I know of atleast 2 other E4 who were picked up 1st try. Every year you have new people on the board looking at the packages, and your also are competing against a new group of military members. Best of luck next year!