• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum logo

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
ghost119 said:
Chill out Brett. How else are you going to satisfy the majority of the people on here? If you got a better idea, then post it. You don't need to b!itch about everything you don't agree with. Everything here doesn't have to meet your satisfaction. So stop your b!tchin and post something costructive.

No disrespect intended. :icon_tong
Ghost, you need to chill out. Brett has earned his wings - you haven't. I would also guess from the rep points Brett has accumulated, most on this site like what he has to say.

Besides, all you need for the logo is NFO wings and a P-3. Well maybe pilot wings too since it is John's web site...

phrogpilot73

I was thinking of going with the classics...
I think that it's an awesome idea... Think about it, a forum logo with Phrogs, F-14s, etc... You know, the platforms that motivated every one of us to get our wings. Let the F-35s and V-22s appear 5-10 years from now, when a new group of kids are ready to take the torch from us...

phrogpilot73

ghost119 said:
I understand he has earned his wings, and I respect, and envy, all of you who have. But this is about a logo. And you proved my point perfectly. Everyone wants there own aircraft and wings up there. Why not satisfy as many as posible at the same time? Is it really that bad of an idea? Come on, make it fun. It's not a job that is dreaded.
I agree with HAL on this one... I don't usually get involved in these type of debates (unless someone has attacked my beloved Phrog), however I thought I'd weigh in. I think (I could be wrong, if I am - sorry), that what Brett said was slightly in jest. The "youngin's" at that point should stay out of it... Unless they knew the tone that Brett was using...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
How else are you going to satisfy the majority of the people on here?
You never will, so it's useless to make an attempt. Do you see me whining about no Prowler? Besides, you are the last person around here who needs to be making suggestions about anything of import. The F-22? Really?

ghost119 said:
You don't need to b!itch about everything you don't agree with.
I don't? How else are we going to get anything done?

P.S. Goober, you're a genius! :D

Brett

phrogpilot73

You never will, so it's useless to make an attempt. Do you see me whining about no Prowler? Besides, you are the last person around here who needs to be making suggestions about anything of import. The F-22? Really?
I think you should be ;) I like the "classics" idea... You know, things that are still on active duty today that are what motivated us to get our wings... I could see F-14s, EA-6Bs, CH-46's, UH-1s, P-3s, etc... All of the sexy aircraft that keep smiles on our faces now, even though they may be out the door shortly...

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
I think you should be ;) I like the "classics" idea... You know, things that are still on active duty today that are what motivated us to get our wings... I could see F-14s, EA-6Bs, CH-46's, UH-1s, P-3s, etc... All of the sexy aircraft that keep smiles on our faces now, even though they may be out the door shortly...
"I'll take 'Sh!t only I know' for $100, Alex"

"The answer is 'F-14s, EA-6Bs, CH-46s, UH-1s, and P-3s"'"

"What are planes that'll long be retired when my kids are still flying E-2s?"

"Correct!"

:D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I think you should be ;) I like the "classics" idea... ....I could see F-14s, EA-6Bs, CH-46's, UH-1s, P-3s, etc... All of the sexy aircraft that keep smiles on our faces now,.....
SEXY ??? A Huey ??? A P-3 ????? A QUEER A-6 ???? SEXY ???!!!! You need to get out more ..... or quit having sex and check into a monastery. :)

How about ...... an A-4 ??? CAN YOU SEE AN A-4 ????? CAN YOU ?????!!!! Can you say: SEX ?????

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
ghost119 said:
Chill out Brett. How else are you going to satisfy the majority of the people on here? If you got a better idea, then post it. You don't need to b!itch about everything you don't agree with. Everything here doesn't have to meet your satisfaction. So stop your b!tchin and post something costructive.
No disrespect intended. :icon_tong

Haven't we gone over the AW heirachy before??? Go reread that PM!

I get the feeling that you get placed on the "hand system" a lot in real life...

(For any of you who don't know what the hand system is, the individual placed on it must raise their hand when they have something to say and has to screen it with someone else. If the screener approves of what they are going to say, only then is that person allowed to talk.)

...Too bad there isnt an AW equivalent. Sure would be useful from time to time.

ip568

None
Don't forget Lighter-than-Air Flight Surgeon Wings:

fs_wing.jpg

phrogpilot73

SEXY ??? A Huey ??? A P-3 ????? A QUEER A-6 ???? SEXY ???!!!! You need to get out more ..... or quit having sex and check into a monastery. :)

How about ...... an A-4 ??? CAN YOU SEE AN A-4 ????? CAN YOU ?????!!!! Can you say: SEX ?????
Touche... That, and the F-5 agressors do tend to reek of sex...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Great looking logo. You can 'add' more pics by making it an animated gif. Each frame changes to different pics. Just a thought.....
ea6bflyr

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Great looking logo. You can 'add' more pics by making it an animated gif. Each frame changes to different pics. Just a thought.....
ea6bflyr
Well, I made one, but it's 153 Kb, so too big to upload in the thread (GIF limit is 100 Kb) and the wrong file type for the gallery (jpeg only).

Any way to allow it?

Edit: Actually, I keep getting "503: Service not available." I assumed it was too big, but tried a smaller file and got the same thing ...