• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum logo

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
"Magic Eraser" option .....will clear out white and make it transparent. .....
Wish I'd had one of those "Magic Erasers" on cruise ..... :) ... could have cleared up many white-outs and made them .... "transparent" .... ???

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
openbah and squeeze, thanks, my photoshop skillz are weak, but my powerpoint and MTF skills are strong in the force... (god, I don't want to be a powerpoint ranger!!!!)....

I would like to have the warfare insignias to have more shadowing/detail... the water wings look ok (except for the list), the wings (both sets) look kind of washed, no real detail or shadow (antiquing? lol)...

As stated, they were my place holders till I got something else better.

You know, I am surprised I have n't gotten the obligatory "you forgot MY community" blah blah blah

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
openbah, Ok, the transparency didn't work to well... so used the one you provided with the background match.

Still need to get some better resolution pics of the wings and swo pin.

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
Alright, I added some shadows, did a little antiquing, and tried sharpening things up a bit. Also, Steve, I remade the SWO pin, hope this one meets your approval.

Attachments

• pilot_new.jpg
    pilot_new.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 111
  • nfo_new.jpg
    nfo_new.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 111
  • SWO_new.jpg
    SWO_new.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 111

phrogpilot73

Alright, I added some shadows, did a little antiquing, and tried sharpening things up a bit. Also, Steve, I remade the SWO pin, hope this one meets your approval.
OK, so you've done good work with this... Apparently, you're the photoshop guy on the board... Are you working on the Forum logo? I'm just pissed because there aren't any Phrogs on it... ;) And how do I go about getting the wings on my posts?

openbah

OK, so you've done good work with this... Apparently, you're the photoshop guy on the board... Are you working on the Forum logo? I'm just pissed because there aren't any Phrogs on it... ;) And how do I go about getting the wings on my posts?

Thanks. I have been fooling around with the logo, but haven't come up with anything great yet. I'll be sure to include Phrogs, dont worry.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
How about something like a timeline from the left to the right?
Jesus Christ, people. It's a website logo, not a pictorial encyclopedia.

Brett

openbah

No, but I downloaded some of them from an older thread. I could use the PSD that you used to make the current logo.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
I want an evolution of the words "Air Warriors" starting in pictograph hieroglyphics all the way to modern ebonics. Yo, I be waitin'...