• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum logo

Crowbar

None
Harrier love. NVG pic taken by someone on my last cruise.
The sunrise one looks crappy here, if it makes the cut I'll get you a better version.

Attachments

• harrier through nvg.jpg
    harrier through nvg.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 34
  • harrier elevator.jpg
    harrier elevator.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 28

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
[sarcasm] How about we add a pic of me pretending to get sucked into the intake of a prowler? I think that would be cool!!! [/sarcasm]

I like the rotating pics.

Crow, the nvg pic is great.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
edit: I should point out that there is only one pic of an E-2 in the gallery, and it is accompanied by a C-2 ...

Say "Google Images is my friend.":D

Attachments

• e2c.jpg
    e2c.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 21
  • E2cBanking.jpg
    E2cBanking.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 20
  • e2chawkeye2000.jpg
    e2chawkeye2000.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 22

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Two words: open domain

Post it w/ a copyright, otherwise electrons are free

Ex Rigger

pilot
Would you put up more wings than just the NFO and NA wings up there? I think it would look pretty cool to have many of the different types up there cycling
I don't like that idea. This website has a purpose and EAWS or Flight Surgeon is not one of them......my 2 cents.

openbah

I'm not lazy, I'm disabled.
I agree with Ex. This was discussed elsewhere at one point, can't find the thread though...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Oh, you crazy NFOs!!!

When I saw the picture, I thought to my self "this has Brett written all over it". It's yours if you want and I'll go back to Brian.
I am disturbed by that comment....

Do you NFOs have some sort of backroom "handshake" (cough) that you do with each other?

"Mooooooonnnn River!" -- Chevy Chase

:D

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I am disturbed by that comment....

Do you NFOs have some sort of backroom "handshake" (cough) that you do with each other?

"Mooooooonnnn River!" -- Chevy Chase

:D
OK, I worded that wrong.........:eek: :icon_rage

Let me rephrase: I thought "Brett would love the support President Bush is showing for his future aircraft. I wonder if he would like it for his airwarrior's avatar? I can easily change my avatar back to Brian the dog." :D

webmaster said:
... I have more...happy sock time than you probably do :D....
Ya know, I heard that very comment about you from your wife last night.....anyway, the guy wearing khaki and dolphins who claimed to be your wife....said he first met you years ago when you did secretarial work and wore a skirt...:icon_king :icon_boun

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OK, I worded that wrong.........:eek: :icon_rage

Let me rephrase: I thought "Brett would love the support President Bush is showing for his future aircraft. I wonder if he would like it for his airwarrior's avatar? I can easily change my avatar back to Brian the dog." :D

Ya know, I heard that very comment about you from your wife last night.....anyway, the guy wearing khaki and dolphins who claimed to be your wife....said he first met you years ago when you did secretarial work and wore a skirt...:icon_king :icon_boun
Thanks good buddy, but finders keepers. Enjoy! I prefer the more accurate depiction of my lifestyle as seen in the all American drinking man from MDM.

Brett

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
HAL Pilot;180964][quote=webmaster said:
... I have more...happy sock time than you probably do :D....
Ya know, I heard that very comment about you from your wife last night.....anyway, the guy wearing khaki and dolphins who claimed to be your wife....said he first met you years ago when you did secretarial work and wore a skirt...:icon_king :icon_boun[/quote]This was a lot funnier this morning when I was still hung-over and pissed off at the world because I was hung over. Seems kind of lame now....

(Damn I love the pure drunken sexual debauchery that comes with living in Vegas. I had a friend who flies a Gulfstream and he got a $5000 tip. It was so unbelievable that he figured what the hell - let's spend it. Now I know the true attractions of the Vegas strip club VIP rooms...:D )