• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum logo

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Um, yeah.... I have come to the conclusion that I suck at photoshop...

Anyone with some wicked skills at photoshop or whatever, want something in that direction, but MUCH better...

lol

John

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmmm....yea....ok. Now you know why I'm so touchy about my graphic. It took a looonng freakin time. Photoshop is not for the novice, at least, not novices like me. I'm sure there is someone on here that can wip something up lickity quick and be much better than I was ever able to make.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
I like the new logo too, it gets every thing in there, 3 different flying platforms and the wings you want to earn. Very appropriate for the forum. :)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's missing something....ah yes....
nfo_wings.gif

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
ghost119 said:
I am decent with photoshopping. I have done it many times and most people can't tell which pic I have altered. This is one that I just altered a little. It isn't too clear, but I think it would look good as a logo.
Sure, it would look okay if you were just representing the lesser half of the NFO-pilot team....:icon_rage

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, ok... didn't realize everyone would get their panties all bunched up... sheez...

Understand ver 2 needs:
- NFO Wings
- USMC representation

Any other "requirements"?