• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying the T-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouch

Listen boneheads, I learned how to fly in central Texas. Farms mean 3000 acres with shit nothing but a tractor shed on it. You can fly three feet agl if it gives you the wood. And Patmack, if thats acro then I'm going after Sean D. Tucker's job! I have read my FARs thank you very much.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Grouch:

Acro? What's that....are you in the circus?
icon_smile.gif

grouch

Gator, sometimes it feels as if I am in the circus. However the word was previously used by Pat so I figured I'd stick with it. I would have said fancy flyin'.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just giving you a hard time. Just something that was drilled in to me from Primary...Acro is for the circus, aero for the "fancy flyn'."

Rainman

pilot
Right, and don't forget to set the radar altimeter of said Katana to 87 ft.

So I'll put down my rock and you'll put down your sword and we'll kill each other like civilized people?

Rainman

pilot
The cows really enjoy landing lights as well. Mosquitos are worse if you go more north a couple hundred nm. 5AM? I guess because your at the eastern edge of Central Time. Go straight north and you'll go into Eastern TZ (in MI). Heck, Milwaukee is like 360 true from Pensacola. . .

--geography guy

Rainman

pilot
NAS Whiting Field. Such a witty mood this Columbus Day. www.navygouge.com has EPs and tons of info if you feel like memorizing stuff. Somewhere, maybe on that site as well, I've seen a .jpg with the cockpit diagram; and of course there are the MS Flight Sim cockpit layout available online as well.

jmantel02

Does anyone have a T-34C NATOPS manual that they wouldn't mind parting with?

Or does anyone know where one can be found online?

Jack

BE CAREFUL when gettin gouge off of NavyGouge.com. That has mostly remained unchanged in the 2-3 years that it has been up, there quite possibly have NATOPS changes and most certainly SOP/Course Rules changes. Good place to get an intro the the aircraft but I caution against using it too heavily.

My 2 cents

jack

beau

OH fun stuff......400ft agl over the water 20 yards off the beach(outer banks) at 310 kts in a T-34c.........oh yeah....i've got the controls..............doesent get any better(well maybe).

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.