• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flying the T-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valion310

Hey guys, thanks a ton for the good info, I could pump out tons of info on the military side of aircraft, but I don't know jack about the civilian platforms. I'll definitly start looking around, for now the T-41 I'm bug-smashing around in will have to do ...

hennekecfi:
If I'm down in TX, I'll definitly take ya up on the manuvers.

"Valion310 solo-ops in progress-"

(WHOO ME! I just solo'd today! WHOO ME, check ride on Fri ... )

Valion310

Hey, you guys wanna hear some dumb luck? I was taxiing out the other day for some thick and chunky touch and goes and to my suprise. A bright shiney yellow pair of T-34's were taking off in formation, asking my IP where they were from. He proceeded to tell me that they are from a company at this airport called Sky Fighters. As I was picking my jaw up off the rudder peddles a bright shiney light bulb popped up in my head! So I'm headed over there this week to pick up any kind of job they will give me just so I can be around the planes, learn the systems and maybe if the pilots go up just for grin's, they'll take me up and I can mess around. Not to mention being around their pilots who are ALL AF & Navy fighter pilots, WOW! What an opertunity that could be for a sponge like me!!

Anyway, I thought that would be a nice highlight from the question I asked. Hopefully they could use a Plane Captain or something ...

Valion310 standing TALL AND PROUD!

Edited by - Valion310 on 09/11/2002 02:17:58

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Sounds cool. Just think, the Turbo Weenie has another 2 1/2 times the horsepower as those. Ahhhh, how I miss that plane....

Okay, I'm sure to hear power envy comments from you "jet guys." Our poor helo struggled into the air today w/ it's 3 hellfires.

Jack

10,400lbs out of each... on a good day when they're 'up'... That's no Tomcat or Phantom power, but ahh the thought of all those ponies at my finger tips.

skywrdbound

I am headed down to P'cola in the spring and was wondering if anyone has a spare T-34 instrument panel fold out that they would be willing to part with. If so I would appreciate it greatly!

Regards,
Whit

kmc9280

Anyone else by have a T-34 panel they aren't using? I could spare a few bucks in compensation if need be. I'd appreciate any help, thx.

Kevin

ghost_ttu

I have to say it.....You know Pat, as long as you have been around here you KNOW you have read that before. Remember when they were having the conversation about the Texan and that it will be tough at whiting because they use split field and the Texan doesn't have Beta, so it will need more landing runway? Ok, I'm done telling Pat he should have known that......

ghost_ttu

DAMN!!!!!!!! You know I'm gonna shut up, b/c all Pat has to say to me is "Where is your SNA slot?" And I'm done.....[:eek:)]

JTP

I'm not trying to get in this war, but a MIATA is not a car you pick up chics in. Miata's are for women and gay men. Which one are you boy?

Only kidding man, but I wouldn't be caught dead in it.

GO DAWGS!!

JTP

I'm gonna have to say a vette w/ the top off in P-Cola would be pretty nice. If I can ever get everything sent off and get a spot, I promise you when and if I ever get winged I will buy myself a black one.

GO DAWGS!!

JTP

Come on now, the only car I'd like to "fix up" would be an antique. I'd like to have that vette, and buy an old CJ to tinker with. Hell....I drive a f*ckin SAAB now, so I better exit this conversation until I get that 98 black/black targa top 6 speed vette I'll have after primary.

GO DAWGS!!

JTP

You should have seen the CJ5 I had, I sold it about 6 months ago. It was a machine, I had to sell it(needed $$$$) now I want it back. If I ever get another one it will be a scrambler w/ 35" Swampers, 3 inch rancho suspension lift with a 2 inch body..cut the sway bars..I could go on and on.

GO DAWGS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.